AR/VR Unity Developer
The VR/AR industry is rapidly evolving as many sectors now starting to adopt this fantastic technology. As a small team of AR/VR enthusiasts, we are determined to help companies realize the value of VR/AR technology for their business.
To expand our current team, we are looking for a new guy or gal who will create unique, interactive AR/VR experiences for a variety of customers and industries. It’s a no brainer you are tech-savvy and interested in using new technologies.
- Development of interactive AR/VR solutions for a variety of industries
- Rapidly taking ideas from design to implementation
- Comfortable with manipulating 3D elements in different formats and integrating them into Unity using appropriate materials and texturing
What we expect from you
- Minimum Bachelor degree level or your experience speaks for itself
- Experience in AR/Development
- Expert in Unity development
- At least 2 years of experience in C# development
- Experience programming and architecting complex, data-driven systems
- Experience in working with an AR framework (Vuforia, Wikitude,…)
- 3D technology experience is considered a big plus
- Experience in UI & gameplay systems
- Experience in Git source control
- Experience with unity physics
- Tech-savvy with excellent communication skills, verbally and written
- Efficient and organized, able to work with an eye for detail
- Superior object-oriented design and analysis skills
- Knowledge of optimizing for mobile hardware and/or stand-alone VR headsets
What you can expect from us
- A chance to be part of a growing team
- Challenging AR/VR for a variety of customers and industries
- fun & engaged colleagues
- never a dull moment
- a daily round of darts
- a pleasant office environment, conveniently located with easy access to all main roads
- lots of free coffee to keep your caffeine level on point
Where do you sign up?
- Drop us a line with your CV at email@example.com, and we will be in touch with you in a jiffy.